The Santa Fe Solid Waste Management Agency is the custodian of all Agency records. Requests for public records are governed by the New Mexico Inspection of Public Records Act Section 14-2.1 NMSA 1978.
The New Mexico Inspection of Public Records Act is intended to provide the public with access to information about governmental affairs. The law requires public access to the vast majority of public records with a few exceptions. Each state agency and local governmental entities have designated a records custodian to whom requests to inspect records should be addressed.
Options for Submitting a Public Records Request
Download a Public Information Request form here.
1. Complete the request form in person at the Solid Waste Management Agency’s main office at:
SFSWMA 149 Wildlife Way Santa Fe, NM 87506
2. Print a Records Request Form. Complete the form and submit it via fax at: (505) 424-1839.
3. Print a Records Request Form and deliver the completed form to the address listed above.
4. Mail the completed form to the address above Attention: Records Custodian.
5. Email the completed form to: email@example.com
Contact the Public Records Custodian
Rosalie Cardenas, Public Records Custodian firstname.lastname@example.org Ph: (505) 424-1850 x 150 Fax: (505) 424-1839