1. Personal Information Collection. SF SWMA may collect personal information like name, telephone number, e-mail address, home or business and mailing address when you access the “Contact” webpage that requires disclosure of personal information in order to send SF SWMA an email. SF SWMA does not collect or keep any other types of personal information about your visit to the SF SWMA website. You may, however, visit our site anonymously because we will collect personal identification information from users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. You can always choose not to supply personal identification information.
2. Non-personal Identification Information. We may collect non-personal identification information about you whenever you interact with our website. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about your means of connection to our website, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
3. Public Records. As a governmental agency, we are governed by New Mexico’s Inspection of Public Records Act. Any information that we receive through the use of our website is subject to the same provisions as information provided by other means.
5. Protection of Personal Information. We utilize appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our website.
6. Sharing Your Personal Information. We do not sell, trade, or rent users’ personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with governmental agencies, business partners and trusted affiliates for the purposes outlined above.
7. Acceptance of these Terms. By using the SF SWMA website, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use the SF SWMA website. Your continued use of the website following the positing of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
GOOGLE TRANSLATE DISCLAIMER
SF SWMA has added a translation feature powered by Google Translate to assist citizens in understanding information on this website in Spanish. Please be aware that Google Translate, a free third-party service which SF SWMA does not control, provides automated computer translations that may not give you an exact translation all the time.
This website’s content is created in English. If there are differences between the English content and its translation, the English content is always the most accurate. By choosing a language from the Google Translate menu, the user accepts the legal implications of any shortcomings or differences in the translation.
PLEASE READ THIS DISCLAIMER CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE SERVICE
While Google’s translation service uses state-of-the-art technology, it does so without the intervention of human translators. Thus, the translations provided as part of the service are only an approximation of the website’s original content. You should not rely on Google Translate to provide an exact translation of the website. NOT all text may be translated correctly, and some portions of the website may not be translated at all. Some files and other items cannot be translated, including but not limited to, downloaded forms .pdf, video content, graphical buttons, drop down menus, graphics, and photos. In addition, some applications and/or services may not work as expected when translated.
SFSWMA has no control over the nature, content, and availability of the service, and accordingly, cannot guarantee the accuracy, reliability, or timeliness of the translation. SF SWMA shall not be liable for damages or losses of any kind arising out of, or in connection with, the use or performance of such information, including but not limited to, damages or losses caused by reliance upon the accuracy, reliability or timeliness of any such information, or damages arising from or in connection with use of the Google Translate Service.